Wednesday, September 3, 2008

VISHAL PAREKH

D.O.B.-10 May 1986 Vishal.................................................
When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.
-Edgar Watson Howe
As the first alphabet of his name v(we), he is always interested in getting all of us together.He is with me since 5th standard and I dont know how we came close but today he is one of my best friends. I am very proud to say this that this guy will always be there to help me whenever I or any of us need him.I would like to say that he is the one who thinks of our group more than any one of us. This guy has gone has great potential and he will reach whichever place he dreams off. He is my friend and as the name of the blog suggest he will be my friend till eternity........................

No comments: