Thursday, September 4, 2008

RONAK GADA

D.O.B.-25 Apr 1986 Ronak..............................................
Friendship make prosperity more shining and lessens adversity by dividing and sharing it.
-Cicero (106 BC - 43 BC)
He has been my friend since our school days ,we were in the same class from the start. His nature is such that he is readily liked by everyone and he mixes with everyone who comes in contact with him.The most lively person of the group, he is the one who is excited about everything and pulls everyone of us in. Also this guy has lot of faith in god and he is one of the few spirituous persons I have come across. I would say he his the one who has the most clear goal set among us all and he is going in the right direction and i know he will achieve it. He is my friend and as the name of the blog suggest he will be my friend till eternity........................

No comments: