Monday, September 1, 2008

MUDIT KAMDAR

D.O.B.-22 Dec 1986 Mudit.......... so from where should i start?
Without friends no one would choose to live, though he had all other goods.
-Aristotle (384 BC - 322 BC)
I know this guy from my school days and he has been one of my best friends. I dont even know when we became friends because we are together from i think just beginning of our school days.As everybody says friends are not made they just happen.Many have come and left us but we are still holding the knot of friendship.Our childhood friendship has has not only stood by but also has given us a confidence to say that there is somebody whom i can rely upon. He is the most funniest person of us all and he is more spontaneous than anyone I have come across. He is my friend and as the name of the blog suggest he will be my friend till eternity........................

No comments: