Saturday, October 4, 2008

SAURABH RATHOD

D.O.B.-6 Apr 1986 Saurabh............................................
A true friend is the greatest of all blessings, and that which we take the least care of all to acquire.
-Francois de La Rochefoucauld (1613 - 1680)
He is a person with the most pure heart I have come across. He is the one who stays farthest among us but given a call he would be the first person to come. He is one of the most simple person also the one who can forgive anyone easily even though he might have done something which might have made him lose a lot. As the phrase suggest its my blessings that I have him as my friend. Our friendship has only become stronger day by day and I hope it continues in the same manner. He is one of those who will take the bad moments of our friendship for himself and leave behind all the good moments for us to savour all our lifetime. He is my friend and as the name of the blog suggest he will be my friend till eternity........................

No comments: